Friday, January 22, 2010

Upcoming Shoots

I don't know whether to feel nervous or excited, but I certainly feel very busy.

I have 3 family shoots set up over the next 3 days! The one tomorrow is at 8am and I'm so glad I made that suggestion to start with! The temperature in Sydney is going to hit 39C on the coast and 43 out west, and in the morning, the minimum temp is already going to be a nice gorgeous 23C.

They say never to work with children or animals, but am I going to listen?? No way! Tomorrow will be children and dogs, then I have a shoot on Sunday afternoon after church, with children and new kittens, (so I've been told!) which will mean predosing up on Claratyne for me!

Then, on Monday afternoon, on my ADO from my full time job I'm especially looking forward to a shoot that will be with twin newborn girls, their older sister and mum and dad. I'm really looking forward to meeting them and taking their first official photos! (Not counting hospital mug shots!)

No comments:

Post a Comment