Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Long Hiatus

Well hello hello! I can't believe it's half way through 2012 already! Time flies when you're having fun!

I must apologise for the long hiatus. I really have no excuses except for the fact that because my photography is not the only hat I wear, life sort of ran away with me! 2010 and 2011 were two of the craziest years too..... In 2010, I got a new job in July, bought a new car in August, bought a house in September, became a home owner, a land lady...... then in August 2011, I took the property back, got an army of friends in to paint it, renovated it, then moved in!

Two weeks later, I took off on a trip of a life time - 12 days on a photography workshop with the man who inspired me to become a photographer in the first place, the one and only Ken Duncan. This was an awesome trip to Botswana, photographing landscape and wildlife. Talk about catching the African Bug! I can't wait to go back again one day!

However, I digress...... things are moving forward with this adventure into the business of photography. The exciting news is that Photography By Clementine is now officially doing weddings!!!! The first official wedding is booked! My next post will be the E-shoot we did.......

No comments:

Post a Comment