Saturday, April 17, 2010

More New Zealand

IMG_4732

What better way is there for the kids to expend energy than in the Botanical Gardens during a mini shoot?!

Did I mention that I LOVED New Zealand? Well, if I didn't, I DID!!!! I think my friends' kids sum it all up here, don't you? Heehee! Yes, these are my first overseas clients! It was a sunny crisp autumn's day in Christchurch. Mum (Heather) was at home with a broken foot and Dad (Donald) played tour guide and took us out souvenir shopping (as you do)! Heather and Donald are very old friends of mine. I met Heather in Turkey (as you do) and we were roomies for 7 weeks! I last saw Heather and Donald in Sydney in 2002, before kids, and now they've got 3! Thanks SOOOOOOOOO much for your wonderful hospitality and for a great catch up!

IMG_4713bw

Zoe making a monkey out of Dad

IMG_4707


IMG_4679

Uncle Paul was visiting as well.

IMG_4676

IMG_4673

IMG_4807

IMG_4798

IMG_4756


You kids are absolutely gorgeous. I pray you guys continue to grow into amazing adults. See you next time I'm in New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment