Monday, May 3, 2010

Rich and Lisa

It was a beautiful March afternoon after school in Sydney. The weather was more like Spring than Autumn. It was the perfect weather to shoot Lisa and Rich's energetic family! I've known Rich and Lisa for years, way before the three cheeky monkeys came along! I met Luca when he was two weeks old, I missed Aidan's birth by 20 minutes, and then they moved to Thailand to work for the church there when Sianna was born, so I never got to meet her until she was almost 1!

Ok ok! I'll stop rambling!

Without further ado, here's a sneak peek! Sorry it's taken so long, Lisa, but I hope you enjoy these!




I had a Bible passage in mind when I took this photo on that March afternoon.... "How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"" Romans 10:14-15 (ESV)





2 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally..nahh, just kidding. You did a great job with our group of rather difficult-at-times subjects :) I love the one of just us two, and us swinging Luca up in the air. Thanks a lot, you were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! That's my favourite shot too!

    Clem

    ReplyDelete