Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Almost 2 Liam

I gasped when I bumped into Liam's Mum a week before our shoot, when she told me that Liam had been given a haircut! I thought Oh noooooo! His beautiful curls!!!!!! It turns out my fears were unwarranted as it was only a trim, and his curls are still very much insitu!!! AND, I got to photograph them!!! Here's a sneak peek of their shoot. I could do nothing but stare into Liam's eyes in this first photo all day!!




I was lying on the grass taking these shots when all of a sudden Master Liam gets up with Wags the dog, comes over to Clem and takes her sunnies off her head. He then toddles back over to the chair, puts them on his own face, and..... well........ look how too darn cute he was not to photograph!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sneak peak Clem. Beautiful shots. Look forward to seeing the rest. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful -we love our little liam!- Rox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh miss clementine he is truly a gorgeous boy, love his eyes, truly special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome, Nic and Stez!
    And Miss Annie, he is, I agree wholeheartedly!!!!

    ReplyDelete