Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cheeky Caleb

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Sydney. The Autumn leaves in the backyard were at their golden best. The sun was shining. The grass was dry. I know, 'cause I was rolling around in it photographing a cheeky little toddler by the name of CJ! He was so fast that we literally had ten seconds to shoot any new activity! Here's their sneak peek!

Chris and Allan, phew!!! At last, we got it done! It took us a while to tee it up, but I think it was worth it!

Enjoy!






6 comments:

  1. Wow - you can make anyone look half-decent!!! Who needs to cut their toe-nails???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all!!! Thanks heaps for your lovely comments, guys, and I told you your feet were lovely, did I not, Christine??!!!

    Love,
    Clem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clem,

    These photos are so awesome! You really should have contact details on your page.

    And Christine, what are you talking about - you always look gorgeous!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,

    Thanks for dropping by! I am not sure if I know who you are yet....I know you're in SMBC circles!!! but thanks for all your compliments. Sorry for the late response but I don't get notified when there's a new comment posted.

    As for contact details, my official portfolio/webpage was just launched last week so please feel free to drop by there to have a look too, and yes, my contact details are there!!! =)

    Clem

    ReplyDelete