Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cam, Louise, Cheeky Cody, and his little sister...


Well, it's been a loooooooooooong time coming, but with many apologies, finally, here is a sneak peek of my gorgeous friends Cam, Louise and their gorgeous kiddies!! Taken on two separate beautiful sunny Sydney days, and two different locations, here they are!!! I've said it before...... with toddlers, you've got about 10 seconds to capture the moment..... with young Cody, we had about 3!!!

Thanks for being soooooooo super patient guys!!! It's been a bit frantic around here lately!!!! A new job, car and mortgage, all since mid July!!!!

And a super special thanks for your patience, Louise and Cam. I thoroughly enjoyed the fun of running around and having the honour of capturing some precious memories of your family during this time in your lives. Thanks for the privilege of letting me into your lives and giving me a sneak peek!




There is nothing that can compare to brotherly love!!!


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos Clem. You captured the funloving Griffiths very well. Love the one of Cam and Lou, Zoolander style ( was that Blue Steel, Cam?) and the one of Cody up the in the air. You are really skilled at capturing the moment and the feeling - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofie,

    Thanks for such lovely compliments! Yes, that was Blue Steel!

    As for Cody being so high in the air, I couldn't believe how high he was getting tossed in the first place! My jaw had dropped before I remembered to keep shooting! =)

    ReplyDelete