Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two Beautiful Shoots on Two Beautiful Days in a Row!

Spring has sprung! It's been such a beautiful weekend with glorious warm morning sunshine. Warm days. The nights are still really chilly though. On Saturday, I finally got around to meeting up with Louise and Cam and finishing what we'd started! We'd rescheduled 3 times!!! (Or was it more than that? I've lost count!!)

Then this morning, we finally did the home part of another shoot that had started at the gorgeous Homebush Armory.

These poor people have waited for ages and we all can't wait to see their pictures! BUT.... we'll have to be patient. The photos have had to be uploaded onto a PC as I'm having card reader problems with my Mac.... Hopefully, I'll be able to give you all a sneak peak in the next couple of days!!!! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment