Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fresh & New Noémi

I have some friends who are about to head to a new life in Asia later this year. On Saturday night, they decided to have a movie night and show a movie made in that country. They didn't send out any reminders, which I guess in hindsight was quite lucky! I arrived about 20 minutes early and on my arrival, our hostess informs me that she had been having a few contractions but she thought they were going away.

As the movie started, we realised they weren't going away. As the movie progressed, these contractions became more frequent. By the time the movie was over, labour was well and truly established!

While I stayed and babysat big brother, about an hour after arriving at the hospital, this very very cute young lady made her grand entrance.

Here she is from this afternoon, at around 60-62 hours of age.

We ran out of light so I'll be heading back for more tomorrow!


Looking very thoughtful

3 comments:

  1. Clem these are *awesome* photos of Noe!!! I've always found newborns a peculiarity.. a cross between alien and a mr potatohead. You've somehow managed to capture Noe looking very much the tiny adorable girl that she is =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks, Gus! =)

    She is absolutely goegeous, and that's an unbiased aunty Clem opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Clementine - I wish you every success with your new business :)

    Lara from bed 7 - thanks for taking such great care of me!
    (http://lara.nettle.org/blog)

    ReplyDelete